PerlDesk is a leading help desk provider. The company’s goal is to provide a flexible and scalable solution that businesses can use to provide high quality service. The PerlDesk help desk saves companies time and money and reduces hassles. Companies are better able to manage support requests, streamline issues and improve help desk efficiency with the PerlDesk.
PerlDesk Key Features
PerlDesk has many features, including troubleshooting, statistics, user and staff management, a solution finder, ticket tracking, and more. Below is a detailed overview of some of PerlDesk’s main features.
- Knowledge Base: create a directory of articles that customers can access to answer their own questions.
- Request Management: when new tickets are submitted, each request is assigned a tracking number so both the staff members and customer know that status of the ticket.
- Graphical Reporting: users can easily report the number of tickets received, in addition to where it came from and when. These statistics can be viewed in graph or text form.
- Customer Support Portal: customers can submit requests, search articles, view FAQs, track requests and more with this customer portal.
- The PerlDesk can be accessed from any web browser because it is completely web based.
- The PerlDesk support solution can be launched in minutes. PerlDesk hosts the software so companies do not have to install, manage, or upgrade any software.
- Easily manage the layout of the help desk with PerlDesk’s template-based interface.
- Over 7,000 companies worldwide use PerlDesk to manage their customer support services.
- View manual documents on PerkDesk’s website, get the latest news on their blog, or contact PerlDesk directly by phone during regular business hours.
PerlDesk is web-based. Hardware requirements for the PerlDesk are 200Mhz, 64MB Ram, hard drive space, MySQL, and Apache.
Financial Credit Union, George Mason University, Brink’s Global Services, John F. Kennedy University, Utah State University, HostRemote LLC
The PerlDesk keeps customer inquiries moving, improves response quality, and delivers answers faster. Business employees will have to deal with fewer requests and customers will be happier. PerlDesk streamlines customer service inquiries and delivers fast and accurate support. View a demonstration or download the 30 day trial to see if PerlDesk works for your company.