eGain is a software for e-service company that also provides a comprehensive help desk solution. eGain’s help desk will improve companies’ service levels for all inquiries, including ones by phone, email, or by web. eGain saves businesses money and increases self-service options for customers, so that business employees can use their time better.
eGain Key Features
eGain’s help desk solutions will help companies solve their biggest challenges. Its help desk has troubleshooting techniques, configurable browser views, natural language search, email or call tracking applications and more. Below is a detailed overview of some of eGain’s help desk’s main features.
eGain Help Desk
- Integrated Analytics: users can track service levels and manage agent performance with this feature.
- Self-Service: customers can answer their own questions with the FAQ and guided problem resolution options.
- Web-Based Customer Portal: customers can open and track service requests in addition to viewing case histories.
- Knowledge Base: has powerful knowledge management tools, allowing users to reduce escalations and improve first time fix rates.
- eGain has received many awards, such as Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for E-Service Suites.”
- eGain was also named a leader for the fourth year in a row by Independent Research Firm.
- eGain will reduce tier-two escalation and improve first time fix rates.
- Across all channels, eGain will reduce cost per incident.
- eGain provides technical support during normal business hours by phone. Users can email eGain 24-7 or log in to their customer support portal.
eGain’s help desk is web-based.
Aliants, Barclays Stockbrokers, Transco, PROLOG, Newcastle City Council, Scottish and Souther Energy plc., Timberland
eGain’s numerous awards speak for themselves. Its e-service software has been recognized several times- and for good reason! eGain will cut costs, save companies time, and improve overall management. It will also improve customer service- making both the customers and the employees happy.