TechExcel bridges the gap between product development and service / support. This end-to-end environment empowers companies to optimize the relationship between these important organizations without sacrificing autonomy or business processes and provides a collaborative environment that significantly saves time and resources.
TechExcel’s IT helpdesk and service management solution, ServiceWise, offers an affordable and scalable IT service management suite that makes business processes simple for mid to large-sized organizations. ServiceWise improves employee productivity, increases customer satisfaction, and enables dynamic reporting on incidents, assets, and service levels.
TechExcel Key Features
TechExcel ServiceWise has an easy-to-use interface and a number of comprehensive features. Some of those features include multi-language capabilities, mobile access, customizable fields, CRM integration, call tracking, and website integration. Below is a more detailed list of ServiceWise’s main features.
- Incident Tracking and Resolution: Leverage a complete audit trail for every incident, including documents, links, email threads, and more.
- Employee Web Portal: The customizable web portal enables employees to communicate directly with IT services, increasing efficiency for both employees and IT technicians.
- Built-in Reports and Analysis: ServiceWise ships with 50 standard reports, meeting 90% of customers’ needs, and enables IT staff to customize reports based on their requirements.
- Workflow-enabled Email Management: Users can automatically route emails to the responsible party. Users can also track all history and correspondence for every incident.
- Incident Workflow: Assign issues to the appropriate person based on their skills and role.
- Rapid Implementation: Learn the basics and implement a process in under an hour.
- Low Cost of Ownership: Predictable Spending with Adaptable Software
- Predictable – Reap the benefits of low annual maintenance fees.
- Adaptable- TechExcel trains you, so when your organization’s needs change you can adjust ServiceWise to meet them, whereas many competing solutions require you to hire consultants to reconfigure systems on site, imposing downtime and unforeseen expense.
- Reliable and Scalable: ServiceWise keeps organizations big and small running 24/7 from 5 to 1,500 users and 150 to 55,000 employees.
- Point and Click Process Management: Create, track, and manage your processes through the intuitive, point & click interface and unlike competing software, you can publish changes instantly; there is no coding, recompiling, or rebooting required. ServiceWise is a completely integrated solution, with help desk management, problem escalation and analysis, IT change management, asset management and service level agreement modules.
- ServiceWise ships with a customizable user interface that lets companies adapt the application to meet their specific business needs.
TechExcel’s solution can be delivered as on-premise software or online through the cloud. ServiceWise supports the ITIL framework. TechExcel has won many awards for its company and products, including the Customer Integration Solutions Product of the Year Award and the SD Times 100 Award.
Electronic Arts, Kodak, Nokia, Mirage Resorts, Fujitsu, Activision, Taleo, Westinghouse, Honeywell, Caterpillar
No matter how simple or complex your business processes are, TechExcel’s ServiceWise is the ultimate help desk and IT service management solution for automating and streamlining IT services. TechExcel offers a free 30-day evaluation to see if ServiceWise is the right solution for your company.