Numara is the third largest provider of service management software in the world. They offer several flexible service management software options that will increase overall customer satisfaction, lower costs, manage IT assets, and replace pricey legacy software. Numara takes complexity out of the equation, simplifies help desk processes, and increases service delivery quality. The Numara Track-It! and FootPrints products are compatible with companies of all sizes–whether you have one service desk agent or 1,000, Numara can help.
Numara Help Desk Software Product(s)
- Both Numara Track-It! and Numara Footprints have customizable reporting, data import and export capabilities, custom user interfaces, and mobile access.
- Numara’s integrated solutions for IT asset management and IT service management deliver the platforms to enable organizations to efficiently automate IT processes.
- Numara solutions reduce the complexity of managing areas such as help desk management, service desk management, inventory and desktop management, and more.
- Numara FootPrints is 100% web-based, which means more flexibility for users.
- Numara Track It! delivers a 360 degree view of all incidents, problems, and change requests that come through your help desk to better optimize your IT support processes.
Numara Footprints can be deployed on many platforms, including Windows, the Web, Open Source, and Linux/Unix. Numara’s solutions are built on an ITIL-based framework.
Hewlett-Packard, Coldwell Banker, Dura-Tech, United Way, Talbot Financial Corp., The Hartford
Numara’s service management solutions are simple, fast, smart, and easy to use. They are cost-effective and ensure rapid results, and both solutions have won several awards for their performance. Numara Track-It! and FootPrints simplify the processes within IT organizations because Numara understands that the software should adapt to the company–not vice versa.